What is a "Pod Summer Camp"?
Families team up to book a weekly camp slot as a group. Each pod consists of a group of 4 or 5 children of similar age that have already or will be exposed to one another in a setting besides camp.
We have two options for pod summer camp:
OPTION 1: Create a pod and register as a group. We will be giving priority to parents that come with a full pod group.
OPTION 2: Sign up for pod summer camp and invite friends or family to join you and we will do our best to help you form a pod group.
See below our schedule for pod summer camp. Please note, we can customize camp hours, location, and activities for pods that register as a full group
• 8:45am - 9:00am: Drop-off
• 9:00am - 10:00am: Gymnastics
• 10:00am – 10:30am: Music with Movement OR Circus
• 10:30am - 11:00am: Snack & Storytime
• 11:00am – 11:30am: Gymnastics Fun (focus on vault, trampoline & parkour skills)
• 11:30am – 12:00pm: Art or Science Project
• 12pm – 12:15pm: Coordination games OR Dance
• 12:15pm - 12:30pm: End day wrap-up
***Please note, we are offering both morning & afternoon pod camps. Please scroll down the entire 'Pick a Session' list to view all options.***
This class is taking place at 1023 Church Avenue.
AFTERCARE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.