Join our advanced gymnastics camp! This camp is an opportunity for our team students to get back into shape before the new season starts. Team students will have the opportunity to use their gymnastics skills in a more fun and playful way. During camp, we train traditional artistic gymnastics as well as stunting, acrobatics, hip-hop dance, and circus skills such as slack-line and juggling.
• 9:00am – 10:30am: Gymnastics
• 10:30am- 11:00am: Snack & Circle Time
• 11:00am – 12:00pm: Hip-Hop Dance
• 12:00pm – 12:30pm: Art or Science Project
• 12:30pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
• 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Activities: Circus, Coordination Games, Playtime
• Drop Off/Pick Up: Drop off starts 8:45 AM. Pick up by 2 PM.
• Location: Parade Grounds (Grassy area between the ball fields, corner of Stratford Road)
• Attire: Campers dress in athletic attire, that is shorts or leggings, t-shirts, and sneakers.
***Due to the difficult circumstances we are running team camp on a sliding scale. If you need financial assistance for team camp use coupon code Team100 for $100 off or Team200 for $200 off***
Advanced gymnastics camp is open to all our intermediate and team students, potential team students and advanced gymnasts visiting from other programs. Skills required are a pullover and bridge kick-over unassisted.
If you are not sure if your child is at the correct level please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an evaluation.