Join us at Prospect Gymnastics this summer for our outdoor intensive gymnastics training and hip-hop dance camp. This camp is for kids who love to move and have lots of energy! Be prepared for 3 hours of intense gymnastics and dance workouts every day. Parents are invited to join us a few minutes before dismissal on Friday for a short performance and demonstration of the gymnastics and dance skills we worked on over the week.
• 9:00am – 10:30am: Gymnastics
• 10:30am- 11:00am: Snack & Circle Time
• 11:00am – 12:00pm: Hip-Hop Dance
• 12:00pm – 12:30pm: Art or Science Project
• 12:30pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
• 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Stations: Circus, Coordination Games, Playtime
• Drop Off/Pick Up: Drop off starts 8:45 AM. Pick up by 2 PM.
• Location: Parade Grounds (Grassy area between the ball fields, corner of Stratford Road)
• Age Range: 5.5 - 10 years (Our indoor pod camps are available for kids under 5.5)
• Attire: Campers dress in athletic attire, that is shorts or leggings, t-shirts, and sneakers.
• Rain Plan: If it rains a day of camp we will have 2 hours of virtual class that morning +3 hours of afternoon make-up session the following Tuesday and Wednesday from 3-6pm. We plan for a maximum of 2 rain days.
Please email email@example.com for any additional questions regarding outdoor camp. We welcome all comments & suggestions.
If you need aftercare please contact us.
***We are offering financial assistance due to COVID-19, please contact us for details.***